A book meme by Shelia at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.
Last Week I Was Reading:
1. Dancing with Jou Jou by Barbara Louise Leiding
2. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
3. Mum's the Word by Kate Collins (for Cozy Mystery Saturday)
This Week I Am Reading:
1. The Missing Element by John L Betcher
2. Breakup: Enduring Divorce by Leo Averbach
3. Dead Man of the Year by Stephen Hawley Martin
I am still working on last week's list as well. No time to read during the wedding weekend. And for all of those who asked about The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver, I am still working my way through the book. I have to keep putting it on the backburner due to books I need to review. I should be able to get much more done now that my daugher's wedding is over. Thank you all for your encouragement and patience.
Here is a sample of my photos of the weekend.